Music Monday-Purple Mountains Majesty

Hey there crafty friends! Where do you all find inspiration? Sometimes, I'm  inspired to create around a song I heard. It might be how it made me feel or the lyrics. Music can motivate those creative juices. So, I thought I'd start posting a fun little segment called Music Monday. 
Forth of July is just around the corner which is fitting for today's song: America the Beautiful. Mountain Air stamp set & Majestic Mountain dies were a perfect fit for this timeless classic. I played around with the alcohol ink technique for the background. Also, the watercolor technique on the mountain range & trees. 
The window frames were a nice finishing touch using the Stitched Rectangle dies.
Used a little bakers twine and added a sentiment from Many Messages to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by to see my crafty adventures! Hope you come back soon! Have a beautifully blessed day!

Happy Stampin'!
Jen A


 





Comments

Popular Posts