Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner! GDP#307

This card, right here was one of the Global Design Project winners from last week's challenge! There are so many talented artist that join GDP challenges, I feel honored to have been chosen!
This week's Global Design Project challenge is a word play. Can you guess which word? Here is my card for GDP#307:
The Delivering Cheer stamp set is such fun! I used it again this week. I'm starting to not totally hate coloring...those Stampin' blend markers make it a breeze. 
I did a little paper piecing for her dress and fussy cut this darling out to pop her up off the card. 
I used the Stamparatus to line up and get crisp black images of my sentiment from Biggest Wish.

If you'd like to play along with this fun challenge pop on over to Global Design Project for more details!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin'!
Jen A








Comments

Popular Posts