On the Trail Thursday

Happy Thursday friends! The weekend is almost here...yay! 
So, when I'm not playing in my studio, you can often find me wandering around the woods. I try to get out at a few times a week year round. While I wander, often I come across things that inspire a project. Today, I came across these beautiful flowers. Don't ask me what they are called...plant identification is not my things.
Using Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils I colored this stunning image from the Beautiful Moments stamp set.
For the sky I experimented with the Alcohol Ink technique, adding some Wink of Stella to the mix. It adds a beautiful shimmer! Here is a little close up that doesn't do it justice. 
Added some stitching, sequins and the gorgeous Smoky Slate ribbon for some additional interest. I love the softness of the Pool Party and Soft Seafoam cardstock.
My card was not only inspired by the beauty of the trail today but also the Global Design Project challenge for this week: Sky is the Limit #GDP299. They have some amazing projects, so hop on over to their blog and take a look! 

Glad you could stop by to share in my crafty adventures! 
Hope you have a blessed and beautiful day!
Happy Stampin'!
Jen A

Comments

Popular Posts