Alcohol Ink Technique

Happy Sunday everyone! Just a quick share of how I used my alcohol ink backgrounds. Thursday, I demonstrated live on my Facebook page how to achieve this effect along with a few twists. You can see the video at Jafa Stamp Cafe.
I love that this technique offers some bold backgrounds. A bold background can pretty much speak for itself. All you have to do is add a few elements and a WOW card is born! Above I used Dragonfly Garden & punch with a sentiment from Garden Wishes. I also added some rhinestones and metallic mesh ribbon. 
These two cards where created using my box of extras. You know that box of the unused diecuts and bits we all have just waiting to be used someday.
My final card was made for my daughters friend. Do you have trouble with masculine cards? I do! Especially for teen boys. Just remember to keep it simple. For this one I just added a sentiment, a bit of twine and popped it up on dimensional. Again the background does all the work! 
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's crafty adventure. 
Have a beautiful and blessed day!
Happy Stampin'!
Jen A


Comments

Popular Posts