Wildly Grateful - GDP#306

The Global Design Project has another great challenge this week. So, of course I had to play along. Check out this great sketch!

Look at the cuteness! Delivering Cheer stamp set is adorable! I'm not a fan of coloring but I think I'll suck it up to use this set...lol. 
The card base is Rich Razzleberry. One of those colors I don't think to use but I love it's rich color! I also used some Bermuda Bay. I think the two colors compliment one another well. The Designer Series Paper is Beautifully Penned that you could earn for free through Sale-a-bration! The gold ephemera is from the retired Forever Gold paper pack. Finished the card off with some matte black dots and Smoky Slate textured ribbon. 
For the floral wrapping I painted on some Tombow liquid glue to add some gorgeous gilded leafing.
Hope you all like this weeks project! Swing on over to the Global Design Project blog and play along!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin'!
Jen A

Comments

Pat said…
Fabulous card, congrats on your GDP win! I’m waiting for this stamp set to come and although I’m not a fan of coloring either, I will give it a go. Love the way you used the border dies on the edges of your card-I’m going to try that. Thanks for the inspiration!
Love, love, love! The coloring and gold details are just popping!

Popular Posts