Hello Friend-GDP #305



Hello Friends! The Global Design Project team has a fabulous color challenge going on this week! Check out this color combo! LOVE IT! 

For my card I used the Season's Blessing Bundle and a little bit of You're A Peach design paper. The colors work so well together this card came together with ease!
Using dark Balmy Blue and Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends I colored some white crinkle seam binding. Then I wove it into the basket cut out. Pulled out the sewing machine to add some stitching for added interest. 
I left the top unstitched to add this charming little tag. A cute little surprise for the recipient. 

Take sometime to hope over to Global Design Project blog and see their fantastic creations using this color combo! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 
Happy Stampin'! 
Jen A 

Comments

Popular Posts