Sweet as a Peach Fruit Crate

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I want to show you these adorable fruit crates I created. They are decorated using the Sweet as a Peach bundle but I could total see them being used for multiple themes...strawberries, gingerbread...well just about anything! 
On both crates I used the new Timber 3D embossing folder to add some texture. The Brushed Metallic adhesive backed dots and some nice bling to the projects. 

Above I had fun with the Tailor Made Tags. I thought the tag worked nicely with the farmhouse, crate feel. The larger crate measures 3 x 4 x 3 1/2.


This mini version I think is may favorite. I just love how tiny and cute it is! Perfect for a little gift to brighten someone's day! This one measures 2 x 3 x 2 1/2.

Cut list:
You can use any color cardstock but if you use basic white make sure to use thick
Large Crate: 
{1} 11x3 inch piece of cardstock, scored on the 11 inch side at 3 1/2 and 7 1/2 inches.
{6} 1x5 inch pieces, scored 1/2 inch on each end of the 5 inch side

Small Crate: 
{1} 2 x 8 1/2 inch piece of cardstock, scored on the 8 1/2 inch side at 2 1/2 and 6 inches.
{6} 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch pieces, scored at 1/2 inch on each end of the 4 1/2 inch side. 

Burnish all score lines. Use wet adhesive to attach strips. Decorate as desired. Fill with joy!

I also have a video tutorial, check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a beautiful & blessed day!
Happy Stampin'!
Jen A

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm trying this tomorrow!!

Popular Posts